- Price: RMB588/person(18 years old and above)
- Reservation: 9:00-17:00, please make an appointment 2 days in advance, and 4 days in advance for national holidays
- Duration of visit: About 90 minutes
- Appointment tel: +86(0)532-86406767
- Winemaking workshop
- C9P museum
- Wine shop
- Vine nursery (if required)
- Chateau 9 Peaks' Reserve or Collection wines for tasting, randomly choose 4 wines, including snacks;
- If the tourists have the other wine tasing requirement, this fee will be paid additionally.
Winery dining privileges
- Visitors who have made the reservation in advance can enjoy a 20% discount on dining at the winery.
Wine purchase discounts at wineries
- Visitors who have made the reservation in advance can enjoy a 20% discount on wine purchase at the winery.
- Mysterious gifts from Chateau 9 Peaks.
- The winery does not accept the minor tourists to participate in wine tasting;
- Tourists need to ensure that they are in good physical condition and suitable for drinking (people with symptoms such as heart disease, high blood pressure and alcohol allergy are not recommended to taste wine);
- Tourists are advised to drink alcohol in moderation and do not drive after drinking;
- Pets are not allowed in the winery, and the assist dogs such as guide dogs can enter the designated areas of the winery;
- Tourists who do not arrive at the agreed time after making an appointment will be deemed to have given up automatically, and the winery will not be responsible for refunds;
- Requirements during the COVID-19 epidemic: Tourists must meet the corresponding the epidemic prevention requirements, including but not limited to providing health codes, itinerary codes and negative COVID-19 Nucleic Acid test reports required for the corresponding period.