Formally laid the foundation of the winery of Chateau Nine Peaks.
First harvest of Chateau Nine Peaks.
-Chateau Nine Peaks was selected as the "Black Horse Winery of the Year" by La Revue du vin de France (RVF);
-The wines of Chateau Nine Peaks began to be distributed in China and were exported to Singapore.
- The wines of Chateau Nine Peaks were selected into French wine guide "Bettane & Desseauv 2016";
- Chateau Nine Peaks Reserve Red 2012 and Chardonnay 2014 won the Gold Award in the International Wine and Spirits Competition (CWSA);
- The wines of Chateau Nine Peaks were exported to the Czech Republic and Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Grand opening of Chateau Nine Peaks Food & Banquet
Chateau Nine Peaks sponsored the 5th China Blind Tasting Competition Finals;
Chateau Nine Peaks "Qi" Chardonnay 2015 won the Gold Medal of La Revue du vin de France (RVF)- China Excellent Wine Competition;
The wines of Chateau Nine Peaks were exported to France.
James Suckling visited Chateau Nine Peaks and 7 tasted wines all got 90+ points;
Chateau Nine Peaks' Chardonnay and Cabernet Gernischt were approved by China Food Industry Association as the representative wines of Qingdao wine production area;
Chateau Nine Peaks "Qi" Chardonnay 2016 (94/100) and Reserve Red 2016 both won the Silver Awards in the Decanter Asian Wine Competition (DAWA).
The wines of Chateau Nine Peaks were exported to Australia.
Plant the first grape vines.
Gold medal at Colombin Cup at the fifth Yantai International Wine Competition.
Chateau Nine Peaks Red 2011 won 3 wine masters' joint recommendation, Jesse Robinson, Bernard Burtschy and Ian D'Agata at the China Wine Summit.
The wines of Chateau Nine Peaks were exported to the UK.
Chateau Nine Peaks was selected as the "Most Popular Chinese Quality wine producer in China Wine Summit;
Chateau Nine Peaks represented China's Shandong production area and was exhibited at the Bordeaux Wine Museum (La Cité du Vin) in France;
Chateau Nine Peaks Chardonnay wine was listed as one of the 8 most worth buying Asian white wines by Asian Wine Review;
Dr Karl-Heinz Hauptmann, C9P's winery founder was interviewed by Forbes magazine.
The wines of Chateau Nine Peaks were exported to Malaysia.
Chateau Nine Peaks Polo Team won the "Belt and Road" International Polo Open (Beijing Station) champion;
Chateau Nine Peaks' wines presented at the ProWein Wine Show in Germany-Taste of Chinese Wine" tasting dinner;
The wines of Chateau Nine Peaks were exported to South Korea.
- Chateau Nine Peaks' flagship shop opened in Tsingtao;
- The Chateau Nine Peaks mine restoration project was selected by Chinese Ministry of Natural Resources to be as one of the top ten cases of social capital participating in the ecological restoration of land and space.
- Chateau Nine Peaks Cabernet Gernischt 2018 and Reserve Chardonnay 2018 both won the Gold Medal of in the China Wine & Spirits Awards (CWSA);
- Chateau Nine Peaks Pinkker Rosé 2019, "Qi" Chardonnay 2018 and "Qi" Red 2018, 3 wines, won the Gold Award of the 12th Asian Sommelier-Wine Awards (AWSA); - Chateau Nine Peaks Reserve Chardonnay 2018 won the Grand Gold Award of the French International Wine Grand Prix (FIWA);
- Chateau Nine Peaks "Qi" Chardonnay 2018 was selected into Wine Advocate's " Top 100 Wine Discoveries 2020" with the highest score of 94/100 among Chinese wines;.
- The wines of Chateau Nine Peaks were exported to Europe and Japan.